ABOUT ARNOLD V4.0.1 for HOUDINI 17.0.X
Released 10 Apr, 2019
Arnold for Houdini (or HtoA) provides a tight bridge to the Arnold renderer from within the standard Houdini interface. It enables smooth lighting workflows between Houdini and other DCC applications, since setups can be exported and shared.
HOW TO INSTALL ARNOLD V4.0.1 for HOUDINI 17.0.X
- Click the Download button and you should be redirected to your download
- Extract the folder using WinRAR – Download
- Read the amped.txt inside the AMPED folder
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
- CPU: N/A
- GPU: N/A
- Storage Space: N/A
- VRAM: N/A
- RAM: N/A
- DirectX: N/A