ABOUT CALL OF DUTY: MOBILE
Released May 17, 2019
Take the heart-pounding, adrenaline-fueled action of Call of Duty® with you wherever you go. Play your way across multiple game modes as you engage in head-to-head battle through fan-favorite maps like Nuketown and Crash, all optimized for mobile. And the best part? It’s free to play with free updates. Call of Duty®: Mobile is a new free-to-play game that brings together the maps, weapons and characters from across the Call of Duty® series in the definitive first-person action experience on mobile.
HOW TO INSTALL
- Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here!
- Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and open the “Call of Duty Mobile” folder, go to bin, and run the “Nox.exe” and wait for it to load until you are on the home page.
- Click on the Settings button at the very top right of the Nox Player, go to “Advanced Settings”, change your “Performance settings” to “High ( 1 Core CPU, 3072 MB Memory )”, change your “Resolution setting” to either 1600×900 or 1920×1080, and change your “Graphics rendering mode” to “Speed (DirectX)”. Click Save Settings and restart your Nox player.
- Once done, you need to activate a VPN for India, as it’s only out in India currently. Download the Proton VPN, create an account, and download – Download Here!
- Install the VPN, and open it. Find the country of India, and click connect.
- Once your VPN is connected, click on the “Call of Duty” app on your Nox Player’s home, and it should open up.
- It should load, check your version, and once ask to sign in, click on “Guest”, make a name, go through the tutorial, and enjoy the game!
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: N/A
- GPU: N/A
- Storage Space: 2 GB
- VRAM: N/A
- RAM: N/A
- DirectX: 11