Download Diablo for FREE on PC – Released on 31 Dec, 1996. Learn how to download and install Diablo for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
An unknown force of evil has swept across the land, plunging it into civil war and terrorizing the populace. A mad king, his missing son, and a mysterious archbishop are all pieces to the puzzle that faces you. You have journeyed to the source of the evil. The town of Tristram, now inhabited by only a handful of survivors. The cathedral there is built over the ruins of an ancient monastery, and now eerie lights and sounds are heard echoing through its abandoned halls.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD DIABLO
- 1. Choose the Download button below.
- 2. Once Diablo is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- (If it’s a .iso just double click inside of it)
- (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to install dir” box)
- If there is a folder called “PLAZA” or “Crack” go into the folder and copy the contents inside and paste them into where ever you installed the game.
- 3. Once done run the game and enjoy!
Make sure you have DirectX installed, otherwise the game will crash or can cause other issues. You can download DirectX from here
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 1200Mhz / AMD Athlon XP 1500+
- Graphics: AMD Rage 128 Ultra 16MB or NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX 100/200 32MB
- System Memory: 32 MB RAM
- Storage: 500 MB Hard drive space
- DirectX 8 Compatible Graphics Card