Download Earthfall for FREE on PC Released on 13 Jul, 2018, Learn how to download and install Earthfall for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
When the Earth falls to an extra-terrestrial invasion, humanity becomes an endangered species. Earthfall is a four-player cooperative shooter that challenges players to survive hordes of ruthless alien drones and their inscrutable masters.
Traverse the Pacific Northwest with friends or AI teammates in a desperate guerilla war against an invading extraterrestrial force. Fight against the ever-changing horde and save what’s left of humanity.
Utilize futuristic weaponry, upgrade deployable barricades with fire or electricity, control mounted turrets, and battle through 15 levels of story-driven co-operative play.
- Hardcore Co-op — Drop in, drop out, and engage in classic four-player co-operative gunplay inspired by the greatest co-op games of our time.
- Death from Above — Fight the horde, a procedurally generated alien menace that makes every gameplay session tense, exciting, fresh, and utterly lethal.
- Well-Armed Allies — Battle through an alien invasion using advanced weaponry, constructible defenses, and printable guns.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL EARTHFALL
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the Download.
- 2. Once Earthfall is finished downloading, extract the .rar file. (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Once it’s done, run the game as administrator, and enjoy!
Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core i5-4430
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 750 2GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space