Download FaceRig for FREE on PC – Released on 07 July 2015, Learn how to download and install FaceRig for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
FaceRig is a program enabling anyone with a webcam to digitally embody awesome characters. It is meant to be an open creation platform so everybody can make their own characters, backgrounds or props and import them into FaceRig.
FaceRig is being developed by Holotech Studios and the image-based face tracking SDK being used is provided by ULSee Inc. To find out more about ULSee Inc., visit http://ulsee.com or email them at [email protected] Our previous tracking technology was provided by Visage Technologies.
FaceRig has three versions:
- FaceRig Classic is the base version of FaceRig, which allows for home non-profit use and even limited monetization on YouTube/Twitch or similar as long as the commercial aspect of it is not significant. We consider commercially significant using it on any avenue (channel) that produces you more than $500 monthly revenue. This includes ad-based revenue and voluntary donations (one time or recurrent such as a Patreon). If you are under this threshold you can use Classic, if you are above you need to upgrade to Pro or Studio.
- the FaceRig Pro DLC, which allows you to monetize videos on YouTube/Twitch regardless of the monthly revenue, but not for content exclusive to paid/subscription based services, such as the new YouTube Red (for content that is exclusive to YouTube Red or similar you will need FaceRig Studio).
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL FACERIG
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to MegaUp.
- 2. Once FaceRig is finished downloading, extract the .rar file.
- 3. Once its done installing run the game and enjoy
- If you have any issues go in the bin folder and there should be a prerequisites folder. Install everything in that folder.
Click the download button below to start FaceRig. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows® 7 or later
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-3220 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT220 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: For image based tracking you need a webcam. For sound base tracking you need a microphone. The requirements are based on desktop systems, not mobile (netbooks, ultrabooks, laptops, tablet pc). The mobile versions of processors and graphics adapters are not equivalent to the desktop ones. If you have a mobile PC please make sure the charger is plugged, you are running on the best graphic adapter and in high performance mode. We do not recommend low end integrated graphics adapters.