Download Fluffy Horde for FREE on PC – Released on 7 Nov, 2018. Learn how to download and install Fluffy Horde for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
FLUFFY HORDE OVERVIEW
Fluffy Horde is a 2D side-scrolling hybrid between real-time strategy and tower defense. The game revolves around a magical hyper-breeding bunny horde created by a misunderstood Shaman wanderer. After having a dwelling denied in all three kingdoms, the Shaman is willing to take over all of them by force. Can you stop the Fluffy Horde?
- A unique strategy experience. Age of Empires and Warcraft got nothing on us. Starcraft 2 is slightly better…
- Mesmerizing Pixel art that will cure your eyes of myopia.
- Over 100 cities to free and 400 badges to conquer.
- Multiplayer mode so you can outsmart your friends and strangers over the internet. Or be outsmarted by them, maybe you are not that bright.
- 4 bosses to fight and hours of addicting gameplay.
- Arrogant elves that “are much better than humans”, according to them. Underground people are cool, though.
- Awesome voice-over that will make you pee on your pants. Wear double underwear for a better experience.
- Bunnies. We got 2,0309,894,859.483,495.8Y9,348,530,834 of them and counting…
- Music made by God. We’ve got God on our team, that’s right! Who have you got?
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FLUFFY HORDE
- 1. Choose a download button below, and start downloading the game.
- 2. Once Fluffy Horde is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- (If it’s a .iso just double click inside of it)
- (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to install dir” box)
- If there is a folder called “PLAZA” or “Crack” go into the folder and copy the contents inside and paste them into where ever you installed the game.
- 3. Once done run the game and enjoy!
Make sure you have DirectX installed, otherwise the game will crash or can cause other issues. You can download DirectX from here
- OS: Windows Vista or Later
- Processor: Intel Core™ Duo or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 150 MB available space