ABOUT HORIZON SHIFT ’81
Released 11 Jun, 2019
Horizon Shift ’81 is an explosive wave based single screen shooter (shmups) with a real Retro feel to it. You can even play the game in Tate screen mode! “…if you have the itch for some old-school arcade blast-em-up fun, Horizon Shift ’81 is a great way to feed that craving.
HOW TO INSTALL HORIZON SHIFT ’81
- Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game as administrator and Enjoy!
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel from 2GHz or equivalent
- GPU: 2GB Video Memory
- Storage Space: 200 MB available space
- VRAM: N/A
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: 11