Download Photoshop CC 2019 for FREE on PC – Released on Jan 1, 2019, Learn how to download and install Photoshop CC 2019 for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
PHOTOSHOP CC 2019 OVERVIEW
- Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Systems for macOS and Windows. Photoshop was created in 1988 by Thomas and John Knoll.
- Photoshop was developed in 1987 by the American brothers Thomas and John Knoll, who sold the distribution license to Adobe Systems Incorporated in 1988. Thomas Knoll, a PhD student at the University of Michigan, began writing a program on his Macintosh Plus to display grayscale images on a monochrome display. This program, called Display, caught the attention of his brother John Knoll, an Industrial Light & Magic employee, who recommended that Thomas turn it into a full-fledged image editing program. Thomas took a six-month break from his studies in 1988 to collaborate with his brother on the program. Thomas renamed the program ImagePro, but the name was already taken. Later that year, Thomas renamed his program Photoshop and worked out a short-term deal with scanner manufacturer Barneyscan to distribute copies of the program with a slide scanner; a “total of about 200 copies of Photoshop were shipped” this way
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PHOTOSHOP CC 2019 FOR FREE
- Step 1. Click the download button below, It’ll redirect you to Mega.
- Step 2. Once it is finished downloading, double click the .dmg and wait for it to verify.
- Step 3. Open Extra
- Step 4. Open Install
- If you get an installation error then, Right click the install right and show package contents, open contents, open MacOS and open install
- Step 5. Once installed close Photoshop
- Step 6. Go back to the .dmg and open Adobe Zii 2019 4.1.9
- Step 7. Click Crack
- Step 8. Enjoy
NOTE: You will get a warning saying that your trial has ended, this is normal as it will stay permanently on Day 0.
Click the download button below to start Photoshop CC 2019 Free Download.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit colour and 512MB of VRAM (1GB VRAM required for 3D features)
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- Internet connection