Download Microsoft Office 2019 for FREE on PC – Released on 24 Sept, 2018. Learn how to download and install Microsoft Office 2019 for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
ABOUT MICROSOFT OFFICE 2019
Microsoft Office is a family of client software, server software, and services developed by Microsoft. It was first announced by Bill Gates on August 1, 1988, at COMDEX in Las Vegas. Initially a marketing term for an office suite (bundled set of productivity applications), the first version of Office contained Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Over the years, Office applications have grown substantially closer with shared features such as a common spell checker, OLE data integration and Visual Basic for Applications scripting language. Microsoft also positions Office as a development platform for line-of-business software under the Office Business Applications brand. On July 10, 2012, Softpedia reported that Office is used by over a billion people worldwide
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2019 INSTALLATION GUIDE
- 1. Choose a download button below and start downloading Microsoft Office.
- 2. Once Microsoft Office 2019 is finished downloading, extract the .rar file (You will need WinRar you can get it here)
- 3. Run the OInstall setup, once its open select Microsoft Office 2019 in the dropdown box, and pick your language at right.
- 4. Click on ‘install Office’ and wait for Microsoft Office to install.
- 5. Once done installing go to Utilities tab and click on ‘Office RETAIL => VL’ and give it some time to finish.
- 6. Once its done click on ‘Activate Office’ and wait for it to finish.
- 7. Once you have done all of the steps above you can then search for ‘Word’ in your search menu and run it.
Click the download button below to start Microsoft Office 2019. It is the full version of the software. Don’t forget to run it as administrator.
- COMPONENT REQUIREMENT.
- Computer and processor Windows: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core. …
- Memory Windows: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk Windows: 4.0 GB of available disk space.
- Display Windows: 1280 x 768 screen resolution.