Released 17 May, 2019
Minecraft is a 3D sandbox game that has no specific goals to accomplish, allowing players a large amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game. However, there is an achievement system. Gameplay is in the first-person perspective by default, but players have the option for third-person perspective. The game world is composed of rough 3D objects—mainly cubes and fluids, and commonly called “blocks”—representing various materials, such as dirt, stone, ores, tree trunks, water, and lava. The core gameplay revolves around picking up and placing these objects. These blocks are arranged in a 3D grid, while players can move freely around the world. Players can “mine” blocks and then place them elsewhere, enabling them to build things.
HOW TO INSTALL MINECRAFT
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. Once its done, Client.bat and enter your username, and enjoy! Also, if you want to use Optifine, run Client (OptiFine HD F2 Ultra).bat. Note: Make sure you download Java and install it.
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows 7 and Above
- CPU: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics or AMD (formerly ATI) Radeon HD Graphics with OpenGL 2.1.
- Storage Space: 2GB
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 2GB
- DirectX: 11