Download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for FREE on PC – Released on 19 Dec, 2016, Learn how to download and install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free in this post.
ABOUT MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 EDITION
Minecraft for Windows 10
Create anything you can image. Explore randomly generated worlds. Survive dangerous mobs at night.
Try the game for free before you choose what Collection is best for you.
Cats and pandas are available right meow, for free!
Explore infinite worlds and build everything from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs. Create, explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices, Switch, Xbox One and Windows 10.
Minecraft on Windows 10 also runs on Windows Mixed Reality and Oculus Rift devices, and supports all the Minecraft features you know and love.
EXPAND YOUR GAME:
Marketplace – Discover the latest community creations in the marketplace! Get unique maps, skins, and texture packs from your favorite creators.
Slash commands – Tweak how the game plays: you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more.
Add-Ons – Customize your experience even further with free Add-Ons! If you’re more tech-inclined, you can modify data-driven behaviors in the game to create new resource packs.
Realms – Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform, anytime, anywhere on Realms, your own private server that we host for you. Try a free 30-day trial in-app.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 EDITION
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Disable your antivirus. (Windows Defender, Avast, Norton, etc)
- 3. Search for Use Developer Features on windows, and enable Developer Mode.
- 4. Extract the AGFY-Minecraft.Windows.10.rar (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 5. Run the setup.exe and install the game. Make sure you have Register UWP Automatically ticked, once its done.
- 6. Once done, search for Minecraft in the Windows Start Menu.
- NOTE: Edit xbox_live.json to change user nickname.
Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4*
GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
HDD: At least 1GB for game core, maps and other files