Download Mini Hockey VR for FREE on PC – Released on 23 Jan, 2019. Learn how to download and install Mini Hockey VR for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
MINI HOCKEY VR OVERVIEW
Mini Hockey VR is a virtual reality game that sets you in a small basement with one AI Goalie. You have a goalie glove in your left hand, a stick and blocker in your right hand, and pads that are set on the ground where you should be. Try to score on the computer goalie, but beware, he will charge and shoot the puck back at any time! Always be ready to face a shot and keep it out of your net.
Free updates to this game will happen to allow the game to grow. Any suggestions to the game will be accepted and read by me, the developer. Have fun and score some goals!
HOW TO DOWNLOAD MINI HOCKEY VR
- 1. Choose a Download button below, and start downloading the game.
- 2. Once Mini Hockey VR is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- (If it’s a .iso just double click inside of it)
- (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to install dir” box)
- If there is a folder called “PLAZA” or “Crack” go into the folder and copy the contents inside and paste them into where ever you installed the game.
- 3. Once done run the game and enjoy!
Make sure you have DirectX installed, otherwise the game will crash or can cause other issues. You can download DirectX from here
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480
- Storage: 1338 MB available space