ABOUT MX SIMULATOR
Released 20 Jun, 2007
MX Simulator features the ultimate in motocross gaming physics. Unlike most other MX games, you actually lean into turns and throttle, clutch and shift like on a real bike. Real life actions such as wheelies, endoes, whips, swaps, slides and high-sides happen naturally from the physics of the game in real time, without the use of canned motion capture effects. This game actually feels like riding.
HOW TO INSTALL MX SIMULATOR
- Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR
- Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: 2 Ghz CPU
- GPU: OpenGL 1.2.1 compatible GPU with 512 MB of video RAM
- Storage Space: 2 GB available space
- VRAM: N/A
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: 11