ABOUT NBA 2K12
4 Oct, 2011
NBA 2K12, like the other games in the series, strives to emulate the experience of the National Basketball Association. Players mainly play NBA basketball games in a variety of game modes with real and customizable players and teams. MyPlayer mode is one of the modes; in it, players create their own player and play through their career in the NBA. A mode called Association is also present, in which the player assumes control of an NBA organization, and simulates through seasons. A mode focusing on past NBA players is introduced, and several online modes are present.
HOW TO INSTALL NBA 2K12
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP (SP 2), Microsoft(R) Vista(TM), Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista)
- GPU: Video card with 128 MB or more memory
- Storage Space: 10.5 GB or more free space
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista)
- DirectX: 11