Released 29 May, 2010
The Prepar3D v4 release brings many exciting changes and enhancements to the platform. This new release completely changes the simulation landscape with a comprehensive baseline update to a 64-bit architecture. Higher resolution visuals, more objects, increased data precision, larger scenarios, and improved performance are now all possible at levels never seen before in the product’s history. The sky’s not the limit!
HOW TO INSTALL PREPAR3D
- Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder open p3dv4kg.exe./li>
- Click yes then select Professional Plus and wait for it. /li>
- Once finished open Prepar3D.exe Enjoy!
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)
- CPU: 2.2 GHz
- GPU: 8 GB + (e.g. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti)
- Storage Space: 40 GB available space
- VRAM: N/A
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: 11