Download Project Zomboid for FREE on PC – Released on 8 Nov, 2013. Learn how to download and install Project Zomboid for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
PROJECT ZOMBOID OVERVIEW
Project Zomboid is an open-ended zombie-infested sandbox. It asks one simple question – how will you die?
In the towns of Muldraugh and West Point, survivors must loot houses, build defences and do their utmost to delay their inevitable death day by day. No help is coming – their continued survival relies on their own cunning, luck and ability to evade a relentless horde.
- Hardcore Sandbox Zombie Survival Game with a focus on realistic survival.
- Online multiplayer survival with persistent player run servers.
- Local 4 player split-screen co-op
- Hundreds of zombies with swarm mechanics and in-depth visual and hearing systems.
- Full line of sight system and real-time lighting, sound and visibility mechanics. Hide in the shadows, keep quiet and keep the lights off at night, or at least hang sheets over the windows.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL PROJECT ZOMBOID
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to MegaUp.
- 2. Once Project Zomboid is finished downloading, extract the .rar file (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Once its done installing run the game and enjoy
Click the download button below to start Project Zomboid. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Vista, 7, 10 64bit OS required
- Processor: Intel 2.77GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4Gb Ram
- Hard Disk Space: 3gig
- Video Card: Intel HD 3000 or above. Radeon 4xxx series (or below) graphics cards / Please make sure to try the demo before purchasing!
- Sound: FMOD compatible sound card