ABOUT RACE TRUCK BUILDER
21 Aug, 2015
Race Track Builder is a software design tool that has a simple, easy to use interface that allows you to build fantasy race tracks or use Google Maps data to create real-life terrain and roads.
HOW TO INSTALL RACE TRUCK BUILDER
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- GPU: 512 MB
- Storage Space: 350 MB available space
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: 11