ABOUT REDSHIFT RENDERER 2.5.48
Released 5 Feb, 2018
Redshift is a powerful GPU-accelerated renderer, built to meet the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering. Tailored to support creative individuals and studios of every size, Redshift offers a suite of powerful features and integrates with industry standard CG applications.
HOW TO INSTALL REDSHIFT RENDERER 2.5.48
- Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game as administrator and Enjoy!
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows Vista or higher
- CPU: Processor with SSE2 support (Pentium4 or better)
- GPU: NVidia GPU with CUDA compute capability 3.0 or higher and 4GB VRAM.
- Storage Space: 2 GB available space
- VRAM: N/A
- RAM: 8GB of system memory.
- DirectX: 11