Download ReFX Nexus v2.2 for FREE on PC – Released on 07 Aug 2008. Learn how to download and install ReFX Nexus v2.2 for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
REFX NEXUS 2.2 OVERVIEW
- NEXUS2 is a next generation ROM synthesizer of the highest quality that can turn your musical dreams into a stunning reality. Forget about stereotypical, boring, stale, old sounding ROM synths and embrace the power of NEXUS2 to evolve your productions to a new level of greatness. You can find here a lot of expansions and presets for NEXUS.
- NEXUS2 explores new sonic territory delivering complex, ultra-fat, contemporary soundstorms that sound as good as the most expensive and best hardware available today. A powerful and flexible architecture is the foundation that supports the immediately useful and spontaneously engaging design of the instrument. Every aspect of NEXUS2 was built to produce music of the highest quality, quickly, with the least amount of fuss.
- NEXUS2 features a world-class 32 step
arpegiatorwith note-transposition, an agile and simple 32 step trance gate, industry leadingreverb licensed from Arts Acoustic, and a sophisticated modulation-matrix that will help you sculpt the sound.
You know it, and so do we: Dance music would not exist without those magical arpeggios that bounce around in your head weeks after you heard “that track” at the club. So we didn’t skimp on NEXUS 2’s redesigned Arpeggiator. A 32-step sequencer, note and octave transposition, and adjustable loop start position are just a few of the controls you’ll want to go deep with as you build up your tracks. Apply some of the dedicated Arpeggiator presets to NEXUS 2 sounds to create a raging, punishing barrage of sound, or an uplifting, magnetic melody. If you hear it in your head, NEXUS 2’s Arpeggiator can do it.
Add hypnotic, goosebump-inducing rhythmic effects to your sound with NEXUS 2’s redesigned TranceGate. Work with the intuitive, freely adjustable 32-step sequencer to nail the exact rhythm you hear in your head. Use the tempo-synced delay and fade-in controls to add spaced-out delays and subtle, gradual floods of sound. Change the loop start position, and pan gated sounds between right and left channels to create an enveloping stereo image. Or turn to the store of dedicated TranceGate presets, which allow you to convert any NEXUS 2 sound into a pulsating wave of sonic bliss.
As with all other parts of NEXUS 2, we’ve made the fusion of power and simplicity the basis of the Mixer/FX section. You want an intuitive, flexible, and above all, premium-grade set of tools when it’s time to add finishing touches to your NEXUS 2 sounds. Dedicated FX presets help you add gloss and sheen in just the right places. A reverb and analog phaser from Arts Acoustic, a stereo enhancer, and two FX slots are just three ways we’ve sweetened the deal in the NEXUS 2’s Mixer/FX section.
NEXUS 2 provides nearly endless modulation possibilities; whether you want to use “traditional” LFO pitch modulation or go completely out there and tweak phaser feedback, for example. Let your imagination run wild: Just choose your source and your destination and let NEXUS 2 make it happen.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL REFX NEXUS 2.2
- 1. Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHub
- 2. Once ReFX Nexus v2.2 is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and follow the instructions provided. (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Enjoy!
Click the download button below to start ReFX Nexus v2.2. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- VST or RTAS host software
- Pentium class 1.5 GHz processor with SSE2 support*
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more highly recommended)
- Display with 1024-by-768 or higher resolution
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Disk Space 40GB