Download Rocket League for FREE on PC – Released on Jul 7, 2015, Learn how to download and install Rocket League for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
ROCKET LEAGUE OVERVIEW
Soccer meets driving once again in the long-awaited, physics-based multiplayer-focused sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars! Choose a variety of high-flying vehicles equipped with huge rocket boosters to score amazing aerial goals and pull-off incredible game-changing saves!
A futuristic Sports-Action game, Rocket League®, equips players with booster-rigged vehicles that can be crashed into balls for incredible goals or epic saves across multiple, highly-detailed arenas. Using an advanced physics system to simulate realistic interactions, Rocket League® relies on mass and momentum to give players a complete sense of intuitive control in this unbelievable, high-octane re-imagining of association football.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL ROCKET LEAGUE FOR FREE
- Click the Download button and you should be redirected to Megaup.net.
- Once Rocket League is finished downloading, extract the zip file and run the rocketleague.exe (You will need WinRAR, you can get it here)
Click the download button below to start Rocket League Free Download. It is the full version of the Game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows 7 or Newer
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 260 or ATI 4850
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 7 GB available space