Released 08 Feb, 2018
The only aim in Rust is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town. Do whatever it takes to survive.
HOW TO INSTALL RUST
- 1. Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to LetsUpload
- 2. Once done, extract the rar file with WinRar – (Download it Here)
- 3. Create a new Steam Account
- 4. Run the rust_setup.exe and wait for it to install
- 5. Run RustClient.exe as admin and wait for rust to load
- 6. Once Rust has loaded, press F1 and the server will load
- 7. Enjoy!
- List of Servers to join:
- client.connect rust1.knights-table.net:28241
- client.connect rust2.knights-table.net:28241
- client.connect rust3.knights-table.net:28221
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-9590 or better
- GPU: GTX 670 2GB / AMD R9 280 better
- Storage Space: 20GB
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 8GB
- DirectX: 11