Sanctum 2 FREE DOWNLOAD – Sanctum 2 CRACKED – Sanctum 2 TORRENT
Sanctum 2 Free Download, Sanctum 2 is pre-installed and can be downloaded By The Download Link Below. Sanctum 2 was released on 15 May, 2013
Support the developers by buying Sanctum 2https://store.steampowered.com/app/210770/Sanctum_2/
ABOUT Sanctum 2
Sanctum 2 is the sequel to the world’s first Tower Defense/FPS hybrid game. Pick from four unique character classes and embark on a mission to protect the oxygen-producing Cores from hordes of deadly aliens who are threatened by their existence.
HOW TO INSTALL Sanctum 2
- 1. Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHub.co.
- 2. Click the blue ‘Download Now’ button and let the game download.
- 3. Once Sanctum 2 is finished downloading, extract the game using WinRar. You can download it here).
- 4. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
- 5. CUSTOMINSTRUCTIONS4
- 6. CUSTOMINSTRUCTIONS5
Make sure you have SteamVR installed & opened, otherwise it wont work!
Make sure to install the Multiplayer fix files below, just drag all the contents of the fix into the games main folder, once done, open Steam and run the games Exe and Enjoy!
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
Sanctum 2 Storage Required: 2GB Minimum:OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD FX-8150 3.6GHz or equivalentMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GTX 550 Ti / Radeon HD 6790 2GB VRAM*DirectX: Version 11Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard Minimum:OS: Windows XP (SP3)Processor: 1.6 GHz Dual Core ProcessorMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Shader Model 3.0, 256 MB VRAMDirectX®: 9.0cHard Drive: 4 GB Free SpaceSound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 16-bit Minimum:OS:Ubuntu 12.04 LTSProcessor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core ProcessorMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: SM 3.0-compatible, 256 MB VRAMHard Drive: 4 GB Free SpaceDrivers: We recommend using proprietary NVIDIA/AMD drivers.Important Notice: Don’t meet the above requirements? That doesn’t mean your configuration wont run Sanctum 2. Visit the community page to share your experience with other Linux players. Your feedback will help us improve Sanctum 2 on Linux and future Linux releases! Notice: ATI chipsets are currently unsupported for Sanctum 2 Linux.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Free Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!