Download Simmiland for FREE on PC – Released on 15 Aug, 2018 . Learn how to download and install Simmiland for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
Simmiland is a god game.
Watch how mankind develops!
What the heck is Simmiland?
In Simmiland you create a small civilization that you can only influence indirectly by playing cards to the land, such as plants? and minerals ⛰️. Playing a plant on a grass biome tile will result in a wheat plant, but playing a plant card somewhere else will also create something else. Try to experiment as much as you can!
Playing cards costs ✨ ‘faith’ ✨ that you gain from the humans when they periodically pray for you, or when you fulfill their wishes. One may wish for a berry bush and another for a deadly plague ☠️
One of the more important cards is the ⚗️ ‘inspect’ ⚗️ card. This card can be played on items, objects and sometimes just on empty tiles. The inspect card will trigger an invention that will help the humans explore your world further.
The way you shape the land and guide the humans will decide which way the humans will develop. They can go as far as to build a rocket! ?
You can play Simmiland in 2 different modes:
- Normal mode – your card deck is limited and you will find the apocalypse card at the bottom
- Endless mode – you can play an endless amount of cards, but you won’t get any achievements
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL SIMMILAND
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to Mega.nz.
- 2. Once Simmiland is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (If it’s a .iso just double click inside of it) (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to install dir” box) (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Once its done installing run the game and enjoy
Click the download button below to start Simmiland. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible with at least 500MB of memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space