Support the developers by buying the gamehttps://store.steampowered.com/app/824850/Some_Distant_Memory/
ABOUT SOME DISTANT MEMORY
Released 14 Nov, 2019
300 years after the world ended, hope of recovering the past is all but gone. You’re tasked with finding the sunken city of Houston by ARORA, a powerful AI capable of rebuilding memories from left behind artifacts, in hopes of finding answers before it’s too late.
HOW TO INSTALL SOME DISTANT MEMORY
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
- 4. CUSTOMINSTSTEP4
- 5. CUSTOMINSTSTEP5
Make sure you have Steam opened to play otherwise it wont work!
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.3 Ghz or better
- GPU: GTX 750 or better
- Storage Space: 3 GB available space
- RAM: 4 GB RAM