Download SPlayer – Sense of Perceive 4.1.4 for FREE on PC – Released on 26 Mar 2019. Learn how to download and install SPlayer – Sense of Perceive 4.1.4 for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
SPLAYER – SENSE OF PERCEIVE 4.1.4 OVERVIEW
Redesigned from the ground up, SPlayer combines revolutionary functions with an all-new lightweight design and incredible performance to let you enjoy your videos like never before. Embracing the value of tearing down the language boundaries and cultural divides to facilitate the communication all around the world, the brand new SPlayer brings subtitle and translation into one place, so you can watch any video in your preferred language no matter who you are or where you are.
A fully functional media player is able to play almost every kind of video files. The supported formats include mpg, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MOV, h264/x264, h265/x265/HEVC 1080p/720p HD video etc.
The all-new SPlayer smashes the bonds of traditional thinkings and habits that shackle your mind, by using the most avant-garde and forward design, and infusing the element of efficiency and practicability, to dedicate ultimate immersive experience to you.
**Powerful Media Player**
SPlayer includes a massive collection of optimized video decoders, so it can automatically recognize any video files such as H.265, MKV, MPG, AVI, WMV, VP8, VP9, VP10. etc.
**Smart Translation System**
SPlayer has an in-built translation system that integrates real-time voice recognition and NLP (Natural Language Processing) technology to help you add caption and find subtitles online so you can enjoy videos in your preferred language.
**Safer and More Private**
SPlayer is an open-source software, which means the code is publicly accessible, open to everyone’s audit and completely safe. Besides safety, SPlayer is designed from the ground up to protect your personal information. Your personal data belongs to you, not others.
SPlayer is a cross-platform software, you can get seamless experience no matter your platform is Windows or macOS.
25 Mar 2019
- – You can now add, remove and edit items in the playlist
- – Added toggle for enabling secondary subtitle, and supported secondary subtitle display
- – Added support and thumbnail icons for DAT file formats
- – Supported removal of local subtitle from the subtitle list
- – Close the video and return to landing view with “ctrl+w” and quit the player with “ctrl+q”
- – Optimize font kerning for Kana (Japanese)
- – Fixed issue with TS format videos leading to progress bar error
- – Fixed black screen issue when playing some RMVB format videos
- – Fixed repeated display of the same subtitle in the subtitle list
- – Fixed the issue that loop function doesn’t work
- – Updated descriptions in the preference panel
- – Fixed the issue that close button cannot close the window immediately
- – Added hotkey for 50% windows size
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL SPLAYER – SENSE OF PERCEIVE 4.1.4
- 1. Click on the download button below, it’ll redirect you to letsupload.
- 2. Once you have finished downloading, extract the .rar using WinZIP (Download here)
- 3. Run the .dmg and follow the installation process.
- 4. Enjoy!
Click the download button below to start SPlayer – Sense of Perceive.
- macOS 10.10 or later