Download Starbound for FREE on PC – Released on 22 Jul, 2016, Learn how to download and install Starbound. for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
You’ve fled your home, only to find yourself lost in space with a damaged ship. Your only option is to beam down to the planet below and gather the resources you need to repair your ship and set off to explore the vast, infinite universe…
In Starbound, you create your own story – there’s no wrong way to play! You may choose to save the universe from the forces that destroyed your home, uncovering greater galactic mysteries in the process, or you may wish to forego a heroic journey entirely in favor of colonizing uncharted planets.
Settle down and farm the land, become an intergalactic landlord, hop from planet to planet collecting rare creatures, or delve into dangerous dungeons and lay claim to extraordinary treasures.
Discover ancient temples and modern metropolises, trees with eyes and mischievous penguins. Make use of hundreds of materials and over two thousand objects to build a sleepy secluded cabin in the woods, a medieval castle, or an underwater arcade.
Starbound has been built from the ground up to be multiplayer and easily moddable. You have the tools to make the universe your own and modify the game to suit your play style – add new races, biomes, dungeons, and quests – the possibilities are limitless.
- Choose from one of 7 playable races and customize your character
- Save the universe in a story campaign featuring unique characters, bosses, dungeons and quests!
- You’re the captain of your very own starship! Decorate it, expand it and use it to explore a procedurally generated universe
- Colonize uncharted planets and collect gifts from your tenants – if they like you, they may even ask to join your ship crew!
- Three game modes – Casual (no need to eat), Survival (eat to survive/drop items on death) and Hardcore (permadeath)
- Craft thousands of objects – building materials, armor, weapons, furniture and more
- Capture unique monsters to fight alongside you
- All content is available in online drop-in/drop-out co-op
- Built from the ground up to be easily moddable. You have the tools to make the universe your own – add new races, biomes, dungeons, and quests
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to Mega.nz.
- 2. Once Starbound is finished downloading, extract the .rar file (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Once its done installing run the game, and enjoy
Click the download button below to start Starbound. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB graphics memory and directx 9.0c compatible gpu
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x64