Download State of Decay for FREE on PC – Released on 5 Nov, 2013. Learn how to download and install State of Decay for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
STATE OF DECAY OVERVIEW
The end is here. Life as you knew it has gone to hell after the mother of all zombie outbreaks. Now you and the few scattered survivors must band together to survive and rebuild in a 3rd-person action game set in a dynamic open world. You choose where to make your stand, designing and fortifying your home base, performing daring raids for food and ammunition, and rescuing other playable survivors with unique talents.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD STATE OF DECAY
- 1. Choose the Download button below, and start downloading the game.
- 2. Once State of Decay is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- (If it’s a .iso just double click inside of it)
- (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to install dir” box)
- If there is a folder called “PLAZA” or “Crack” go into the folder and copy the contents inside and paste them into where ever you installed the game.
- 3. Once done run the game and enjoy!
Make sure you have DirectX installed, otherwise the game will crash or can cause other issues. You can download DirectX from here
- OS: XP SP3
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz (E6600) / Athlon X64 3400
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 2600 XT / GeForce 9600 GSO / Intel HD 3000
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space