Download Subnautica on PC – Released on January 23, 2018, Learn how to download and install Subnautica for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
Each reef in the game has an individual ecosystem that is affected by your actions. Observe the wildlife’s reaction and keep the natural balance as your life depends on the reefs natural supplies!
As you progress further, the game focus will shift: Crafting and building plays a very important role in the beginning. Your next step will be to explore deeper waters and find out about Bermuda’s myth. But your activities in the depths will not stay unnoticed!
Upgrade your equipment and prepare for the depths! Visit impressive wrecks and ancient structures. Search them for unique artifacts and hints that might lead you to the myth of the Bermuda Triangle.
- You have crash-landed on an alien ocean world, and the only way to go is down. Subnautica’s oceans range from sun drenched shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches, lava fields, and bio-luminescent underwater rivers. Manage your oxygen supply as you explore kelp forests, plateaus, reefs, and winding cave systems. The water teems with life: Some of it helpful, much of it harmful.
- After crash landing in your Life Pod, the clock is ticking to find water, food, and to develop the equipment you need to explore. Collect resources from the ocean around you. Craft diving gear, lights, habitat modules, and submersibles. Venture deeper and further form to find rarer resources, allowing you to craft more advanced items.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL SUBNAUTICA FOR FREE
Step 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to UploadHub
Step 2. Once Subnautica is finished downloading, right click the.zip file and click on “Extract to Subnautica” (You will need WinRAR, you can get it here)
Step 3. Open up the Subnautica folder and run the exe.
Click the download button below to start
Subnautica Free Download. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or newer, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Haswell 2 cores / 4 threads @ 2.5Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4600 or equivalent – This includes most GPUs scoring greater than 950 points in the 3DMark Fire Strike benchmark
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space