Download The Isle for FREE on PC – Released on 2 Dec, 2015, Learn how to download and install The Isle for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
THE ISLE OVERVIEW
The Isle is a realistic, gritty, open-world survival horror game. There is only one goal in mind: Survive. The islands and its inhabitants will radically change, ever-evolving as players themselves learn how to grow, flourish, and thrive. There are no waypoints, tutorials, or ulterior precepts in mind to alter play styles or purpose. In the end, the only person you can trust is yourself.
- The Island: A vast landscape of dense forestand open plains, hidden within are various ruins and expanses that hold insight as to what was here…
- Up to 100 players per server based on server hardware and bandwidth.
- Sandbox System – Play as any of the dinosaurs (or humans!) added to the game, with no penalties or consequence to dying. Sometimes we don’t want to struggle to survive, and that’s okay.
- Basic Dinosaur Simulation – Basic needs such as thirst and hunger are present. Start as a juvenile, grow to adulthood, mate, and raise young. Stalk your prey and avoid your predators among the dense forests and swamps.
- Playable Dinosaurs – Choose between featured animals in the official survival mode, or join customized sandbox experiences with 30 playable dinosaurs such as Triceratops, Carnotaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Gallimimus, Utahraptor, Acrocanthosaurus and Allosaurus, with even more planned ahead.
- Dedicated Server Binaries with Steam integration
- Basic Dinosaur AI
- An expansive island stretching across 16x16km²
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL THE ISLE
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to Uptobox.
- 2. Once The Isle is finished downloading, extract the .rar file (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Once its done installing run the game, and enjoy
Click the download button below to start The Isle. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or later (64 Bit ONLY)
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R9 280X series card or higher.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space