Download The Other Side Of The Screen for FREE on PC – Released on 28 May, 2018. Learn how to download and install The Other Side Of The Screen for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SCREEN OVERVIEW
Actions take place in the distant year of 2072. Future technologies let rich people forget about gaming consoles, which allows to fully integrate a human, both physically and mentally* into the virtual world!
The game has 5 main characters that participate in a deadly show called “The Other Side of the Screen”.
Each player has to find a way out of his location. The levels and their difficulty are completely different.
You are given an opportunity to play for any of the mentioned characters.
If you want to open a secret ending, you will have to complete the game with each and every one of them!
One player gets only one life. There are no “save” buttons in the game, so you’ll have to be very cautious and attentive to survive.
- Choice of characters
- A wide variety of level themes for every taste
- High-quality soundtrack
- Professional voiceovers
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SCREEN
- 1. Choose a Download button below.
- 2. Once The Other Side of The Screen is finished downloading, extract the .rar file. (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Once done run the game and enjoy!
Make sure you have DirectX installed, otherwise the game will crash or can cause other issues. You can download DirectX from here
- OS: Windows XP, windows 2000, Partial Compatibility with Windows 10,8,7
- Processor: Dual core 2 GHz or similar
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0 c compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2000 MB available space