Download Volcanoids for FREE on PC – Released on Jan 2019. Learn how to download and install Volcanoids for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
Set in the steampunk era, you take on an expedition to a forsaken island that you once called home. But sudden eruptions triggered by mechanical beings turned the wondrous place into an apocalyptic wasteland. In order to survive the island’s natural elements, you have to outsmart these creatures and capture one of their drillships. Use their own technology against them as you upgrade the machinery and reclaim your homeland.
Take the vantage point, stay safe underground or choose a material-rich location and explore. The drillship is one of a kind base capable of joining you on every journey.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD VOLCANOIDS
- 1. Choose a download button below, and start downloading the game.
- 2. Once Volcanoids is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- (If it’s a .iso just double click inside of it)
- (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to install dir” box)
- If there is a folder called “PLAZA” or “Crack” go into the folder and copy the contents inside and paste them into where ever you installed the game.
- 3. Once done run the game and enjoy!
Make sure you have DirectX installed, otherwise the game will crash or can cause other issues. You can download DirectX from here
- OS: Windows 7 64bit (Service Pack 1)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 470 / AMD RadeonHD 5850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible