Download Who’s Your Daddy for FREE on PC – Released on 23 Dec 2015, Learn how to download and install Who’s Your Daddy for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
WHO’S YOUR DADDY OVERVIEW
Who’s Your Daddy is a casual 1 on 1 video game featuring a clueless father attempting to prevent his infant son from certain death.
- A beautiful home for you to watch over your son in
- Physics based game play allowing you to move small objects as you please
- Beautiful compositions to be played on your baby’s piano
- Two unique character types to play as
- Randomized locations of crucial items
- Awesome power ups for being able to do chores
- Available for PC, Mac and Linux/Steam OS
Who’s Your Daddy features two different characters to play as, the daddy and the baby.
The daddy’s goal is to prevent the baby from dying. He has a number of items that can be found inside the house to help him complete this task such as:
- Power Outlet Covers
- Cabinet Locks
The father player also has the option to do various chores around the house, such as cleaning up toys or changing a smoke alarm battery. Doing these side activities rewards the father player with a power up to help him watch over his son. Some examples of these are:
- Peek-A-Boo: Makes the daddy invisible
- Bat Dad: Daddy can see baby’s health and location through walls
- Say Momma: Daddy can see the location of important objects through walls
The daddy player faces a number of challenges, due to needing the knowledge of how to approach any danger his baby may be in. He needs to be alert, fast moving and prepared for anything if he wants to keep his son safe.
The baby’s goal is to take his own life using whatever objects within the house he can get his little hands on. This includes actions such as:
- Shoving forks into power outlets
- Chugging various cleaning products
- Scuba diving unsupervised in the tub
The baby player has minimal responsibility and this allows for a simple, yet erratic play style.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL WHO’S YOUR DADDY
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to Mega.nz.
- 2. Once Who’s Your Daddy is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (If it’s a .iso just double click inside of it) (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to install dir” box) (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Once its done installing run the game and enjoy
Click the download button below to start Who’s Your Daddy. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows XP 64
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 460/Radeon HD 5850/Intel HD 4600 with at least 1024 MB video RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space