Download XSprite for FREE on PC – Released on 21 Dec, 2018. Learn how to download and install XSprite for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
XSprite is a lightweight animated desktop sprite engine that allows to put Hundreds Animated Sprites on your desktop But only use very few CPU usage.
- Bring your desktop alive with Hundreds Animated Sprites.
- Use the build-in online gallery and download ALL Sprites (more than 200+) with just one-click.
- Sprites support interactions such as mouse clicks and drag and drop and double click.
- Wide variety of sprites separated in categories Robot, Human, Animal,Fish,Bird and Others.
- XSprite can be used in parallel to any other Steam game or application, Compatible with Wallpaper Engine.
- Support Steam Cloud Sync Sprites and UserData.
- Minimum CPU usage.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL XSPRITE
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to Mega.nz.
- 2. Once XSprite is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (If it’s a .iso just double click inside of it) (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to install dir” box) (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Once its done installing run the game and enjoy
Click the download button below to start XSprite. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows 7,8,8.1,10
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Storage: 100 MB available space